August 22, 2021 at 10:49 PM
(I figured why not start a thread for people looking to golf while traveling so here we are)
If you find yourself in Maine, I highly recommend Spring Meadows Golf Club. It’s a course in Gray, Maine built by four brothers on a beautiful wetland area. The course is very well designed with a variety of holes that show off many different features including a par three with a valley, a drivable downhill par 4, and a par 5 with rows of wetland. All of these lead to a challenging, but interesting play through that leaves you wanting more. As a cherry on top, it was voted the best New England Course in 2021.
Chuck ZMt Pleasant, SC
Amanda SRichmond, Va
August 24, 2021 at 01:22 PM
When trying say which is my favorite, it is very difficult. I have been blessed to have played some great courses and have not found very many that I did not like. Maybe narrowing it down to top ten would be more fair starting here in my home town of Charleston, SC. All of these are very worthy courses and very enjoyable to play.
1. The Ocean Course at Kiawah Island, Charleston, SC
2. Ballybunion Golf Club, Kerry, Ireland
3. Torrey Pines Golf Course, La Jolla, California
4. Cabot Cliffs Golf Course, Cape Briton, Novia Scotia, Canada
5. Pinehurst #2, Pinehurst, North Carolina
6. Country Club of Charleston, Charleston, SC
7. Pinehurst #4, Pinehurst, North Carolina
8. Spyglass Hill Golf Course, Pebble Peach, California
9. TPC at Sawgrass, Stadium Course, Ponte Verde, Florida
10. TPC Southwind Golf Club, Memphis, Tennessee
October 14, 2021 at 01:57 PM
Stay on the property. They have special packages for those who are staying there. Good food and you have the beaches and the sunsets are awesome. Check it out. =)
Keith MAcworth, GA
Bill VBluffton, SC
Dale VSurprise AZ
Felipe PMelbourne, VIC
September 09, 2021 at 06:08 PM
What an awesome list of courses!! I've never been on on any of them, but I've seen some of them in pictures only.
Anyway, while I was going through your list, I was almost sure you would include Tara Iti :-) It's just one of the courses that appeals to me the way it looks in the picture- Tom Doak, I think.
Very nice list.
Scott C.Irvine, CA
Lance PHillsborough, NC
Rob_Roth1San Diego, CA
Mike MSalem MA
Corey CAlbertville, AL
Abdon MNorthern California (because it's a big state)
Robert JGrafton, Oh
Guy WStatesville, NC
Joseph EJOHNSTOWN, PA
Rob RChicago, IL
Dave BSalem, OH
Barry MReno, NV
Haven't registered for Team Titleist yet?
(800) 333-4200周一至周五 9:00-17:00（美东时间）